Monday, January 23, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend and Couples Shower

After settling in Texas for a couple weeks it was exciting to come back to South Florida for our Couples Shower and our Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend. I could not believe I was escaping the Texas heat to come to Florida, that was a first. We stayed at the gorgeous Fountain Bleau Hotel, in Miami Beach. I started off with a relaxing massage then it was off to the pool area to enjoy the ocean breeze. I could not wait to see my friends that night to celebrate. The girls and I went to the Hard Rock for my Bachelorette party. I had a fun filled night with my friends but it had to be tame because I had to get up the next day to celebrate our couples shower at the Sunday House, in Delray Beach. It was an unforgettable weekend with family and friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment