Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Beginning.....



Matt and I met in Ft. Lauderdale, FL July 2007. I always get asked, "How did you guys meet each other?" well, the truth is... Match.com. Yes folks, it really works. How else are two busy professional people going to meet each other is this fast pace society. Our first date was at the Samba Room on Las Olas Blvd and the rest is history as they say. In the year that Matt and I met we had an exciting travel itinerary. We went to: Islamorda, FL; Amelia Island, FL;  Naples, FL; Dallas, TX; Raleigh, NC; Bora Bora, Tahiti. It was a fantastic year, Matt taught me how to golf and I encouraged Matt to get certified as a Scuba Diver. Matt's first open water dive was in Bora Bora, he is forever spoiled as a diver. It doesn't get any better diving the reefs in Bora Bora. 

On our 1 year anniversary Matt surprised me and took me to The Breakers in Palm Beach, FL and asked me to marry him. It was so romantic and perfect, over looking the ocean in this amazing resort. The weather was just right, not too humid. He knew me so well to have the ideal location. I was so happy that I was going to marry my best friend and spend the rest of my life with an extraordinary man.

Here are some pictures of 2007

Islamorada, FL - The first picture ever taken of us

Amelia Island, FL - Vacation with great friends

Fort Worth, TX - My first time to TX, never thought at this time TX would be my new home.

Raleigh, NC  - Christmas with the family

Bora Bora, Tahiti - The most amazing vacation

Moorea, Tahiti
The Breakers

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment