Monday, January 23, 2012

Texas here we come...

Once we were engaged it was time to start the planning of our wedding. We decided to get married at the Ritz Carlton, Palm Beach, it is absolutely gorgeous. The resort is located directly on the ocean and the interior has a modern tropical feel to it, very elegant.  We chose that location because we knew we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony with the ocean as our backdrop.  It was hard to pick a date, but we knew we wanted to get married in September. I wanted to get married towards the end of September for cooler not so humid weather however, Matt was quick to remind me of an important Florida Gator game so, he won and we got married Labor Day weekend, September 5, 2009.

Let's rewind, prior to us getting married Matt and I moved to Dallas, TX 3 months before the wedding - WOW. Let's just say I was not the most excited person because I am a planner and that threw a wrench in the planning of our wedding. I thought, how was I going to finalize all the vendors from Dallas in just a short amount of time? It all worked out and we had the most amazing wedding and weather. We were so blessed to be with our family and friends to celebrate one of the most important times in our life.

I was so grateful to have Gregory Paul Photography do our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. The pictures came out amazing! 








No comments:

Post a Comment